Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Small Plates of Dennis

Take this link to view the small plates. blog,

From the Book if Jacob Chapter 1 of the Book of Mormon

1 FOR behold, it came to pass ....wherefore, Nephi gave me, Jacob, a acommandment concerning the bsmall plates, upon which these things are engraven.

2 And he gave me, Jacob, a commandment that I should awrite upon bthese plates a few of the things which I considered to be most precious; ....

4 And if there were preaching which was asacred, or revelation which was great, or prophesying, that I should engraven the bheads of them upon these plates, and touch upon them as much as it were possible, for Christ’s sake, and for the sake of our people.

    Like Jacob, it is my wish to write and share with my family and my posterity the important spiritual and sacred experiences of my life. 

    1. That they may know that I have a testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ and of his role in the loving plan of our Father in Heave to help us to become like him and have all that he has.
    2. That they might know of the spiritual experiences that have built that testimony
    3. That they may see how I have learned and do continue to learn of my Father in Heaven and his plan for us and how it relates to our lives. 

    These are the more sacred experienced of my life as I remember them and as they currently occur.    A private blog will permit me an easier media than engraving it on plates or even writing them on paper.    I pray that as you receive these words, that you will take the time to consider them for yourself and prayerfully consider their value and truthfulness.  

    Moro. 10: 4-5

      4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would aask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not btrue; and if ye shall ask with a csincereheart, with dreal intent, having efaith in Christ, he will fmanifest the gtruth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

      5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may aknow the btruth of all things.

    I also ask that since they are sacred to me, that you not share them with just anyone.   My references to scriptures you may share freely, but my experiences should not be shared without permission

    No comments: